We are a team of dedicated professionals, ready to do what ever it takes to make your business grow
- Co-founder and joint MD of Contact Law for the past 10 years, leading all facets of the business – digital marketing, sales, IT and finance
- Also has experience in the software, lead generation and energy sectors
- Degree from Queens’ College, Cambridge University and trained at Arthur Andersen
Head of Private Client
- Over a decade’s experience as a qualified Lawyer within the Private Client sector
- Former Head of Private Client and Associate Partner at Parabis Law LLP overseeing operational processes for Saga and Dignity Legal Services
- LLB Hons degree from Keele University and member of the Keele Alumni
CSO / Head of Partnerships
- Former strategy consultant (ex BCG/Parthenon), specialising in corporate and commercial strategy
- Prior to Muve ran his own strategic media/digital consultancy (Ocean Strategy) for over 10 years
- Early investor in Contact Law and over the last 4 years has overseen Contact Law’s strategic development as Non Exec Director
- Well-known law firm leader with over 16 years’ experience in senior law firm management and B2B consumer law operations
- Qualified solicitor with degrees in law from Warwick and Oxford Universities
- Formerly an equity partner in Barlow Lyde & Gilbert, Clyde & Co and Pannone
who will do your work
Our legal teams are supervised by David Jabbari (Head of Legal Practice, and Head of Conveyancing) and Emma Bough (Head of Probate). David and Emma are Directors of the firm and they are both solicitors of more than 12 years’ qualification. David and Emma were both partners in leading large law firms before they joined the firm.
David and Emma don’t actually do the work on your particular transaction. Their role is to oversee and quality assure the people and systems responsible for delivering the legal service to you. The legal teams which David and Emma supervise comprise a mix of solicitors, licensed conveyancers, and other lawyers who are very experienced in conveyancing, and have basic legal qualifications, but who may not have yet qualified as a solicitor or licensed conveyancer. We are a very modern law firm which believes that great technology and process, as well as great people, is key to first rate conveyancing.
lawyers and legal support
Head of Legal Support
meet the rest of the team
Client Services Director
Head of IT Services
Having used solicitors in the past for various things we were prepared for pitfalls. However your services made it simple and stress free. Would recommend!
I would like to thank you for all your help and patient kindness in guiding us through this new and complicated experience
Thank you for all your help-that was probably the most pain free sale I have ever experienced!